Dear International applicants!
We welcome you at the faculty of technology of organic substances.
You gain profound theoretical knowledge and practical skills on the chosen specialties demanded in labor market.
Now the faculty of technology of organic substances is one of the largest and dynamically developing educational and scientific divisions of university!
Offer foreign citizens programs of training in the Russian and English languages: training of specialists more than on 6 specialties and 14 specializations (about faculty is more detailed):
1. Chemical technology of organic substances, materials and products (specialization: "Technology of the main organic and petrochemical synthesis", "Thin organic synthesis", "Technology of paints and varnishes", "Technology of plastics", "Technology of processing of elastomers" and "Technology of processing of plastic");
2. Chemical technology of processing of wood (specialization: "Technology of pulp-and-paper productions", "Technology of wood plates and plastics", "Technology of timber-chemical productions", "Technology of hydrolytic and microbiological productions";
3. Biotechnology ("Biotechnology of energy carriers", "Technology of enzymes, vitamins and products of fermentation", "Technology of fats, essential oils and perfumery and cosmetic products";
4. Physical and chemical methods and devices of quality control of production ("Certification of industrial goods", "Certification of foodstuff, "Certification of pharmaceutical production" since 2012)
5. Technology of You can always receive all information on receipt conditions, necessary documents, terms of documents and cost of training in Dean's office on work with foreign pupils and on the Internet site of our university.medicines (specialization: "Industrial technology of medicines").
You can always receive all information on receipt conditions, necessary documents, terms of documents and cost of training in Dean's office on work with foreign pupils and on the Internet site of our university.
Citizens of Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan who can come to BGTU not only in accordance with general practice, but also since 2012 have additional opportunity to arrive and study in BGTU on a paid basis on the conditions provided for foreign citizens.
For transfer on terms of payment foreign citizens don't need passing of the centralized testing: entrance tests have in a form interviews on Russian and main subjects (or in the form of total tests upon termination of preparatory offices or training courses). Documents are accepted till October 15.
At the successful termination of a full course of training in foreign graduates the diploma of the international sample is issued.